- Cooler, ice, and bottled water
- Life jackets for everyone
- Licensed Coast Guard Captain
Your Orange Beach Private Charter
All of our Orange Beach tours are inland cruises in protected waters and depart from Bear Point Marina in Orange Beach, Alabama. Departure times vary depending on the length of the cruise.
On our 3 and 4 hour cruises, we visit Bird Island on our cruises, and depending on the length of the tour, we spend between 30 minutes to an hour on the island. The remainder of the voyage is spent cruising the back bays in search of adventure, dolphins, and mermaids. Our 2-hour cruise is spent cruising the back bays in search adventure and marine wildlife.
Life jackets are provided for everyone, and all passengers under 13 have to wear them at all times while on deck and underway. Our boat is a custom built 26′ center console. We actually were involved in every step of the construction and are very proud to share an experience with your family aboard our vessel. It seats up to six passengers comfortably, and our custom canvas top offers some protection from the sun. We do have a Bluetooth sound system and ask you to bring your phone so you can access your own music during the journey.
You can also upgrade to a deluxe photo package for an additional $100, plus local sales tax. If you upgrade to a deluxe photo package, we capture all the KODAK moments in a true award-winning photojournalistic style. Our captain has been a professional family photographer for over 20 years, and his ability to capture the moment will absolutely amaze you. If you purchase a deluxe photo package, your images are available two days after your island cruise and you receive a link to a digital download gallery. All of the images in your gallery receive free standard image edits for color correctness and tone. There will be at least 50 images in your high-resolution digital download gallery.
There are three simple rules aboard our vessel, that we demand all passengers abide by. No exceptions!
No bananas (sure it sounds funny, but Google can tell you why!)
A large cooler with ice and bottled water is always fully stocked onboard and you are more than welcome to bring snacks and family beverages for the voyage. All trips are weather permitting and we promise to keep your safety as our number one concern.
- Gratuity for your captain!
- Customers are encouraged to bring a towel, camera, suntan lotion, and sunglasses.
- Customers may bring non-alcohol and alcoholic beverages onboard. No glass containers permitted.
- Small to medium-sized service animals allowed.
- It is rare to not see dolphins on this tour. However, dolphins are animals living in the natural habitat, so there’s no guarantee of sightings on this tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible, however, the crew will do their best to help all passengers onto the boat and into a seat.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- In the event the captain decides the weather or seas are unfavorable and your tour is canceled, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
All tours depart from Bear Point Marina in Orange Beach, Alabama. Please arrive 15 minutes early. As soon as you book, we will contact you with all the details.
Public parking is available for free at Bear Point Marina.